Future Fins Taylor Jensen 2+1 Longboard skeg and sidebite surfboard fin set
Huge Savings Item! Save 12% on the Future Fins Taylor Jensen 2+1 Longboard skeg and sidebite surfboard fin set by Future Fins at Grav Itis. MPN: 8004-408-63. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Futures Taylor Jensen 2+1 was designed in partnership with two-time WSL World Longboard Champion Taylor Jensen. His signature approach combines
Features & Highlights
- SIDE/CENTER HEIGHT - 4.26"/6.875"
- SIDE/CENTER BASE - 4.33"/2.56"
- SIDE/CENTER AREA - 13.60"/16.13"
- CONSTRUCTION - HONEYCOMB: A lightweight hexagonal core gives these fins the feel of glass-ons. Engineered with a medium flex pattern, these are stiffer than Blackstix but more flexible than Fiberglass.
- FOIL - FLAT: Flat foiled fins break free sooner, and are better at controlling speed. Often surfers prefer them in fast powerful surf where they do not need to create additional speed. If you have muscle memory from riding glass-ons, flat foiled fins will feel the closest.
|Color:||Carbon / Yellow|
|Item Weight:||0.97 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||4 x 1.1 x 1.1 inches|