Futures Fins EA Control Series Quad 4 Fin Set
Free Shipping Included! Futures Fins EA Control Series Quad 4 Fin Set by Future Fins at Grav Itis. MPN: 1171-229-40. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Future Fins FEA Control Quad Set,
Features & Highlights
- FRONT FINS - Height: 4.42" / Base: 4.38" / Area: 14.50" / Foil: Flat
- REAR FINS - Height: 3.95" / Base: 4.00" / Area: 12.40" / Foil: Flat
- Size: Medium (145lbs - 195lbs) [65kg - 88kg]
- Flat foiled fins break free sooner, and are better at controlling speed. Often surfers prefer them in fast powerful surf where they do not need to create additional speed. If you have muscle memory from riding glass-ons, flat foiled fins will feel the closest.
- The Control series feature a layer of uni-carbon strips which give them a much more dynamic response. The addition of uni-carbons also allows for a thinner profile, this translates to a lighter fin and a decrease in drag without sacrificing the durability or control you'd expect from a fiberglass fin.
|Color:||Black / Grey|
|Item Weight:||0.44 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.97 x 6.3 x 6.3 inches|
|Package Weight:||2 pounds|
|Package Size:||6 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches|